Practitioners should go to the EMS EPortal to:
- View your con-ed credit online
- Search for upcoming con-ed classes
- Search for certification classes
- Enter you con-ed endorsement
Practitioners needing online continuing education click on the Centre Learn Icon.
Con-ed Sponsors and Training Centers go to the EMS Portal to:
- Enter your new course applications online
- Register Con-Ed Classes online (Con-ed Sponsors Only)
- Register Certification Classes online (Training Institutes Only)
For Registered courses in the EMMCO West Region, click here to view the calendar.
New Con-ed Hours For Act 37
The following hours went into effect April 10, 2014.
The "Core" Continuing Education Category will be defined in the PA Bulletin by the PA Department of Health. Core con-ed is defined as clinical patient care or specific core con-ed courses identified by the Department.
Note- EMS provider registration is separate from EMSVO. To maintain registration in both their EMS provider and EMSVO the continuing education requirement for both must be maintained.
What CPR Classes Are Valid?
This is a frequently asked question by prehospital providers. The following courses meet the requirements, as recognized by the PA Department of Health: