What is Camp EMS?
Camp EMS is a week-long experience at Allegheny College in Meadville, PA, for teens ages 14-17 to explore the exciting career options available in Emergency Medical Services. It offers an opportunity to learn about healthcare career paths available when you become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Paramedic.
Who is Eligible to Attend Camp EMS?
All applicants must:
- Be between the ages of 14-17
- Have a sincere desire to learn about EMS
- Be mentally, physically, and emotionally able to participate fully in all camp activities
What is the Cost to Attend?
Camp EMS is just $150 per camper.
- Five nights of dormitory housing
- All Meals
- Recreational activities
- Certificate of completion
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR card
Limited financial assistance is available. A non-refundable $25 application is required. Please choose this option on the registration form.
What is Required if I am Accepted?
A 6 day/5 night commitment of your time
100% commitment to participate, learn and fully engage in the Camp EMS experience
Adherent to all policies and guidelines
- All participants are required to stay on campus for the duration of the camp.
What is the Registration Process?
- Registrations are due by mail or online by Friday, June 3, 2022.
- Camp is limited to the first 50 accepted applicants.
- You will receive detailed information about what to bring to camp, directions, camp rules, a campus map, medical release forms, and a program itinerary
- You will be invited to attend a parent/camper information night before the start of camp to help answer any additional questions.