We encourage anonymous reporting from any individual who encounters or recognizes a situation in which a safety event occurred while a patient was being cared for by the EMS (emergency medical services) system.
Recently Added Information/Changes
• 2020 Vehicle, equipment, supply requirements for EMS agencies (Updated 3/3/2020) Click Here.
• EMSIB 2020-23 Changes to the EMS Agency Licensure Inspection Process
• EMS Safety Initiative
• EMSIB 2020-27 BLS Ambulance Staffing Exceptions
• Act 17 BLS Ambulance Staffing Exceptions
Please email all forms to email@example.com or fax to 814-337-0871.
Ambulance Service Licensure
The PA Department of Health, Emergency Medical Services Office, licenses air and ground ambulances and certifies quick response services. The following lists identify agencies in the EMMCO West region that meet the minimum standards for licensure or certification.
- Listing of Licensed Ambulance Services
- Listing of Licensed Air Ambulance Services
- Listing of Recognized QRS Services
- Mailing Labels for Download
- Mailing List of Licensed or Recognized Services